Download your tickets before you attempt to scan.
Please make sure you have followed all of the instructions in Section 1, Getting Started with Scanfast / Device Setup.
Activate the scanner.
Tap Launch Scanner to open the main scanner view. You can also tap the square target icon in the top right to activate the scanner at any time. You should receive a Linea Connected message if the sleeve is properly attached.(See the FAQ for tips on troubleshooting an unconnected Linea Pro.)
- Position the scanner within 6-8 inches of the ticket.
- Press the button on the right side of the Linea Pro sleeve to activate the laser.
- Point the laser at the center of the barcode.
- When properly positioned, the scanner will automatically detect the barcode. (Please note: If you experience issues with mobile tickets, consider switching to Camera Mode.)
- The scanner will display a notification to inform you whether the ticket is valid or invalid. If the ticket is invalid, a message will indicate the problem with the scan. Ticket Already Scanned means that the ticket has already been checked in. Ticket Not Found means that the ticket is not valid for the events currently downloaded to the device.
- The message will quickly disappear and return to the previous screen, allowing you to scan the next ticket.
For a group of tickets within a single order:
- Once the scanner has validated the barcode, the app displays a menu with all tickets associated with that order.
- Tap Check In All to validate all tickets at once, or tap individual tickets and tap Check In to select the tickets that you want to validate at this time.
- For tickets that have already been validated, you can also tap Check Out to allow the ticket to be scanned later.