Getting Started with Scanfast (iOS | Android)
You may also find the below articles relevant.
- Scanfast FAQ & Troubleshooting
- Scanning with the iOS Camera
- Live Onsite Scan Stats
- How To Search Customers Using Scanfast
Step 1: Search for “ScanFast” in the App Store on your device.
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/scanfast/id447213832
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.showclix.scanfast
Step 2: Tap install to begin your download.
Once the download has completed, you can exit the App Store and tap the Scanfast icon to begin.
Enter your Ticketbooth account email and password; then tap login.
Please note: If you need to reset your password, please visit your ticketing account in a web browser and follow the instructions.)
Select your events
The first time you log in to Scanfast, the app will automatically display the device setup menu, which allows you to select events for scanning. (You can access this menu later to edit your selection by tapping the DEVICE SETUP button on the main Axess menu.)
- The menu displays a list of all upcoming events.
- Tap any event to select it.
- Tap an event again to deselect it.
- When you have finished selecting events to scan, tap Download Tickets.
- When the selected events have downloaded successfully, a confirmation message will appear. Tap to dismiss.
- A list of all selected events is displayed. All price levels are selected for each event by default.
- (Optional:) If you want to filter individual price levels, tap an event on this menu and select price levels.
- Tap MAKE SELECTION when you have finished.
- Tap DONE to complete the event setup. Now you are ready to scan!
- (Having trouble downloading tickets or accessing events? You must be connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network in order to properly use ScanFast. See the FAQ for more answers to your connectivity problems.)